The Films of John & James Whitney
American animator, composer and inventor, widely considered to be one of the fathers of computer animation.
Collection - Future Housing and Cities
Idealistic and optimistic views of future housing and cities culled from science show footage and cartoons.
Portable.tv presents an entire week of programming about fashion to coincide with London Fashion Week.
Design Q & A with Charles Eames
A film, made in 1972, that expresses Charles Eames' approach to the design process.
Doc - Popaganda: The Art & Crimes of Ron English (2005)
about street artist Ron English, who vandalizes billboards with elaborate, anti-corporate propaganda.
The Films Of ... Ray & Charles Eames
Wonderful, playful but smart films from the couple who defined what was (and is) design. Starts up with "Powers of Ten", the most relevant video ever produced!
- Art - House (Charles & Ray Eames)
- Art - This Is a Recorded Message (1973)
- Collection - 3 Short Films by Tadanori Yokoo
- Collection - AIDS Wolf
- Collection - Bertone Prototype Cars
- Collection - Comic Sans!
- Collection - Dieter Rams
- Collection - Future Housing and Cities
- Collection - Ghana's Coffin Art
- Collection: Memphis Design
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Artists
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Designer Beverages
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Designers
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: The Designer as Manufacturer
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Unusual Museums
- Design Q & A with Charles Eames
- Doc - Designer People - Japanese Design
- Doc - Popaganda: The Art & Crimes of Ron English (2005)
- Doc - The Legend of Leigh Bowery
- Joe Colombo at the Vitra Design Museum
- Talk Show - Roger Dean
- The Films Of ... Ray & Charles Eames
- The Films of Hans Richter
- The Films of Jan Lenica
- The Films of John & James Whitney
- The Films Of Saul Bass