The Films Of Saul Bass
Saul Bass was not only one of the great graphic designers of the 20th century but the undisputed master of film title design.
Portable.tv presents an entire week of programming about fashion to coincide with London Fashion Week.
Collection: Memphis Design
The shockingly bold work of the 80's Italian design group complete with an interview with the group's head Ettore Sottsass
Collection - Future Housing and Cities
Idealistic and optimistic views of future housing and cities culled from science show footage and cartoons.
Design Q & A with Charles Eames
A film, made in 1972, that expresses Charles Eames' approach to the design process.
The Films Of ... Ray & Charles Eames
Wonderful, playful but smart films from the couple who defined what was (and is) design. Starts up with "Powers of Ten", the most relevant video ever produced!
- Collection - 3 Short Films by Tadanori Yokoo
- Collection - AIDS Wolf
- Collection - Bertone Prototype Cars
- Collection - Comic Sans!
- Collection - Dieter Rams
- Collection - Future Housing and Cities
- Collection - Ghana's Coffin Art
- Collection: Memphis Design
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Artists
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Designer Beverages
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Designers
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: The Designer as Manufacturer
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Unusual Museums
- Design Q & A with Charles Eames
- Doc - Designer People - Japanese Design
- Joe Colombo at the Vitra Design Museum
- Talk Show - Roger Dean
- The Films Of ... Ray & Charles Eames
- The Films of Hans Richter
- The Films of Jan Lenica
- The Films of John & James Whitney
- The Films Of Saul Bass