The Films Of Saul Bass
Saul Bass was not only one of the great graphic designers of the 20th century but the undisputed master of film title design.
Collection - Coco Chanel
From iconic advertising to unforgettable interviews, a glimpse into the world of Coco Chanel (and Chanel in general).
Cool Hunting Video Presents: The Designer as Manufacturer
Who better to make stuff than the people who design them?
Cool Hunting Video Presents: Artists
Cool Hunting Video meets a wide variety of artists to see what makes 'em tick
Portable.tv presents an entire week of programming about fashion to coincide with London Fashion Week.
- Collection - 3 Short Films by Tadanori Yokoo
- Collection - AIDS Wolf
- Collection - Bertone Prototype Cars
- Collection - Comic Sans!
- Collection - Dieter Rams
- Collection - Future Housing and Cities
- Collection - Ghana's Coffin Art
- Collection: Memphis Design
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Artists
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Designer Beverages
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Designers
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: The Designer as Manufacturer
- Cool Hunting Video Presents: Unusual Museums
- Design Q & A with Charles Eames
- Doc - Designer People - Japanese Design
- Joe Colombo at the Vitra Design Museum
- Talk Show - Roger Dean
- The Films Of ... Ray & Charles Eames
- The Films of Hans Richter
- The Films of Jan Lenica
- The Films of John & James Whitney
- The Films Of Saul Bass